Thursday, September 10, 2009

My strong little boy...

Just recently Peyton has started to pull himself up on things and start taking steps and using whatever he can as a walker! Its so funny because when Cailyn was this age she used an old laundry basket and just filled it with toys- she pushed that thing around the house all the time! So now Peyton is that age and he likes to push Cailyn's doll stroller! Without anything in it, its too light to push- so Cailyn (my 2 year old!) sits in it while he pushes it! It is beyond hilarious and they both crack up! He can push other things too, like his Lightening McQueen and the car outside. It is so hard for me to believe that he will be one this month (Sept.)! I can remember the day he was born... right on his due date! That little punk!

Cailyn at 13 months:

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Look at you go! I love your blog, and it appears that I will reading new stuff often. And you are so very welcome for the little bit of help that I gave you.

    ReplyDelete