Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Picture Day!

Well like most picture days for our family... I am completely stressed and whoever is taking the pictures never does anything I want. This time, unfortunately, was no different. The kids looked super cute though! These pictures were mostly for Bubby's one year and I would be lucky if Cailyn jumped in for a few! Cailyn wore a pretty brown dress (thanks Dana & Claire!) and Peyton wore a white button up with khakis and then a blue polo.

I ended up ordering only 3 pictures because none of the rest turned out. But as most of you know, I am pretty fiesty and I fought my way into getting another session and a new photographer! :) I promise I was pretty patient in the beginning. She put a blue background with my kids brown/khaki outfits and I so nicely told her that I was not going to buy any with a blue background and she still took some anyway! There was at least 3 times when there was a good picture shot and her hair got in the way or the camera wasn't on! I mean come on?!

Anyway, Cailyn did ok but much much better than usual! Peyton always takes good pictures as long as he can hold a sports ball of some sort or see it be thrown.




No comments:

Post a Comment